What can you do to help yourself get recruited?
By Marty Rock | Thu, 11/04/2010 - 09:39
Can anyone guarantee that you will be widely recruited? Not really, but there are lots of things you can do to improve your chances.
- Improve your grades and test scores. You can't play in college if you are not academically eligible, no matter how good you are.
- Take care of your body. Do not put anything harmful in it. Stay in shape and work to get stronger and faster.
- Make sure you have a high-quality sports video of yourself in action. There is a high probability that a college coach will never see you play in person until you play for him or her! A good video is a must!
- Visit schools, apply to the ones that are a good fit for you academically and socially, and always provide financial aid information upon request. Financial aid forms are required to receive any type of aid, even athletic scholarships!
- Work with a reputable sports marketing service that will distribute your personal, academic and athletic information to a wide-range of colleges and universities that might be interested in you.
College Prospects of America is a respected sports marketing service for high school student-athletes. For more information, call Marty Rock at 724-837-6006 or 724-433-0819, or email him at email@example.com.