Internet is the mother of all entertainment. And talking about entertainment, sports can’t be left out. Today is the age of esports. With more and more people being driven towards esports, the need for variety in esports increases too. Esports tournaments make way for new forms of esports betting too. Here we will tell you all that you need to know when you are interested in esports tournament and esports betting. We would also like to recommend no deposit offers for those interested in submitting some test games where you don’t have to deposit. Check out the https://nodeposithillbilly.com where you can find tons of promotional deals. So stay tuned.
Where To Bet On Esports?
Esports betting can be done through various sites. Some of the best and most relevant sites of USA are:
- BET365: by far the largest provider of betting world. Offers great odds and great bets.
- BETWAY: best esports betting platform that allows betting on most popular games like League of Legend, Hearthstone, World of Tanks, Heroes of the storm and many more. You can bet on winning, losing and draws.
- UNIBET: it is like a betting republic as it works on the principle of by the players for the players. a wonderful environment with amazing odds
- MR. GREEN: this site launched the legendary Kambi sports book in 2016.
- ONEHASH: this site also allows you to bet on esport tournaments using bitcoins as well as real money.
We recommend looking for any casino that is powered by a Microgaming software developer who is one of the best in the industry. That way, you will have access to some of the top games and usually, very generous bonuses that can go up to $5000 extra money doubling your deposit.
The top esport games and esports tournaments upcoming in 2019 are:
- The International will be held between August 15-20, 2019 in the Mercedes arena of Shanghai with a grand $25 million as the prize money
- Intel Extreme Masters will be held between February 13 – March 2, 2019, in Katowice. The games on offer are Fortnite: Battle Royale, CS: GO, Dota 2, Starcraft II and the prize money is $1 million.
- CS: GO Major Tournaments will be held between August 20 -September 8 in Berlin, 2019 with prize money of $500,000. 24 teams will participate from four regions viz Asia, America, CIS, and Europe
- Esports tournaments Overwatch World Cup will be held between November 2-3, 2019 at Blazon. the prize pool is set for $16,000
- Esports tournaments fortnite world cup held between July 26-28, 2019 with a prize pool of $100 million
The popular online esports betting sites offer a lucrative casino bonus for you to start betting. You can always use these bonuses or use your real money to bet on your favorite esport. Many people find it relaxing playing different kinds of games, no matter if they are video games, board games, or even casino games. The world of online casino games is the one that offers you access to unlimited entertainment, and all types of casino bonuses are mostly needed here, especially for all those new players, who would like to start playing slots, or any other casino game for free.
Betting bonus is no different from any casino bonus, just that it is been offered by the esports betting sites and not by the online casinos. If you are interested overall the casino bonuses, you are just one click away. Learn more about the minimum deposit bonus offers provided by casino.com, and see how to make most of it by following their tips and tricks.
Popular Betting Markets/Odds
You can choose any of the best esport betting sites from BETSSON, BETSAFE, GG.BET, PINNACLE, LEOVEGAS, ONEHASH, MR. GREEN and many more like them to find the best odds and best deals in the betting industry.
Betting has been made easier than it ever had been by in traducing it on mobile apps. Now you can bet from any and everywhere and enjoy your matches too.
With the increasing popularity of online entertainment, it is inevitable that the esport industry will keep booming in leaps and bounds. With already so many game choices in the platter, we are hoping more to come in the coming days.